The winter has come and the hair tends to be dry and rough if not be taken a good care of.
Hair extensions are a great invention for those of us who are looking for additional length and volume.Clip in hair extensions are a great way to add length and body to your natural hair.
Moreover, just like your natural hair, extensions must be properly taken care of to keep them looking their best.If not taken care of, your extensions will soon dry out, looking dull and lifeless.
Here are seven things that you can do to keep your clip in hair extensions of Donalovehair from drying out.
1. SHAMPOO YOUR CLIP IN EXTENSIONS Clip in hair extensions are designed to be taken out each day; they are not made to be worn for several days in a row.
With clip in extensions, you want to wash them in a sink to ensure you get all of the shampoo out of them, but you don’t want to wash them every day as that will cause them to dry out faster.
2. CONDITION YOUR CLIP IN EXTENSIONS After cleaning your extensions, you will want to apply a small amount of conditioner every other day and it should be applied gently with a comb. Conditioner is a great way to keep your extensions from drying out, but never use a leave in conditioner as that will leave your hair looking oily.
3. AVOID CHEAP EXTENSIONS You often get what you pay for, so if you are buying cheap hair extensions chances are they get pool quality and will not last. When buying hair extensions we suggest buying human hair extensions, which is often reflected in the price. In addition, human hair extensions can be treated just like your own hair.
4. AVOID BLOW-DRYING YOUR EXTENSIONS Blow-drying might speed things up for you, but is also really damaging to your extensions. Whenever possible allow your extensions to dry naturally. If you do need to use a blow dryer make sure you talk to a professional about the best way to blow dryer the type of clip in extensions you own.
5. STORE YOUR CLIP IN EXTENSIONS PROPERLY A big part of protecting your clip in hair extensions is taking care of them.
When storing them, make sure they are clean and 100% dry. Once dry, place inside an airtight container or even plastic bag. Store the clip in extensions out of direct sunlight!
6. BRUSH YOUR CLIP IN EXTENSIONS With clip in extensions, you want to avoid brushing or combing them out while they are in place. Take the clip in extensions out and lay them on a flat surface to make brushing easier.
When brushing your extensions always use a wide-teeth brush and work from the ends up, slowly working out the knots. Never rip or pull the hair, as this will cause the hair to become damaged, as well as fall out.
7. USE A HEAT PROTECTING PRODUCT Extensions made from human hair are able to be styled just as your own hair can be styled, which includes using a flat iron and other heated styling tools.
Overusing these tools will lead to your extensions and regular hair becoming dry and brittle, but a good heat protecting product can help keep your extensions looking their best.
Taking proper care of your hair extensions is the best thing that you can do to prevent them from drying out.
So do not rush or skip any steps that your stylist recommends!
Welcome to www.donalovehair.com here are various wigs ,hair extensions with different colors, styles there always have one can fine you and we accept custom orders too . If you have any question pls feel free to let us know.
Instagram : @donalovehair
YouTube : Donalove hair
Email : [email protected]